Friday, June 20, 2008

I survived!

So I survived my week with the family and didn't feel the need to kill them by the time they left which for me is quite remarkable! I must say, having family (or anyone for that matter) over is quite tiring, so by the time it was time for them to leave I felt like collapsing and sleeping for at least one day straight. The funny thing was that I was off the day after my mom and sis were scheduled to leave which seemed perfect. However my sister's flight was canceled (they were on different flights) so she ended up spending an extra night with me. Normally I would've been ecstatic but I was actually kind of disappointed because I had been looking forward to having a day to myself. It turned out well though and I'm glad they were able to come visit me before I leave Florida. Not too much time left. Speaking of, I still have a ton of stuff to get rid of before I leave. Anyone interested in buying all my old fat clothes? ;)

Anyway, here's a video of one of my sister's favorite things to do while visiting me in FL: annoying Perry!

No comments: