Saturday, July 12, 2008

Extending my stay...

If everything in my life worked out exactly as planned, right now I'd be celebrating the fact that I have less than 2 months left in Florida. Of course, being that this is my life we're talking about, this is not the case. Instead I have decided to prolong my stay a few more months and am in the process of finding a new place to live. I decided to stay longer for a variety of reasons which I shall not bore you with, but primarily it's because I am not ready financially. Moving to NYC will require more savings as well as more planning. For now my new goal date is mid January so we'll see how that goes. Really the sooner the better but I don't see myself leaving anytime before then. Sadly this means I get to spend another holiday season in hot weather. :(

No comments: