Friday, June 29, 2007

Blue Martini Groupie



And now for a more positive blog entry. Today I completed my tour of Florida's Blue Martinis. Blue Martini is a local chain of lounge bars which specialize in, surprise...martinis! The first one I went to was the one at the Galleria Mall in Ft. Lauderdale and I loved it. Since that fateful day in March I've visited their other locations in West Palm Beach and Orlando. Tonight I finally went to the 4th and last Blue Martini in Florida; the Tampa location. After visiting all four locations, here is how they rank:

  • 1.Blue Martini @ Galleria Mall, Ft. Lauderdale
  • 2.Blue Martini @ Millenia Mall, Orlando
  • 3.Blue Martini @ International Plaza, Tampa
  • 4.Blue Martini @ City Place, West Palm Beach


Blue Martini is definitely one of my favorite things about moving to Florida. Finally something positive. ;)

No comments: