Saturday, July 21, 2007

Boredom + google = social life

Earlier today I was bored so I decided to look up random people on google. One of the people I decided to look up was an old co-worker/friend from NYC who I hadn't spoken to in about 4 years. Sure enough I found her profile on her company's website so I decided to send her an e-mail, not expecting to hear back from her anytime soon. Five minutes later she had written me back. We exchanged a couple of e-mails and then ended up talking on the phone and catching up. It was totally unexpected but definitely cool. Now we'll most likely get together next month when I go to NYC. Finally something posiive came out of my boredom.

I love google. ;)


P.S. 59 days before the Interpol concert!

1 comment:

Ann said...

So I have been reading through your blog postings.
When did you move to Florida?
Is the move getting easier?
I know, it is so much harder to make friends and get to know people when you aren't in school anymore.