Friday, March 11, 2011

Change of Heart

So I obviously haven't updated this blog in a while. A lot has happened since my last post but before anything I just wanted to make my official announcement that I will not be moving to CA after all. I went out there set to find an apartment and during the trip, I had several realizations that made me ultimately decided to stay in NYC. The only bad part about all this is that now I am job hunting which has been a bit of a slow process but I'm trying to make the best of the situation. I've been enjoying my free time as much as possible. It's been nice to be able to do things on the weekends. Working in retail I was rarely off on Saturdays and Sundays so it's been nice having a bit of a life.

Anyway, now that I have all the time in the world, I should be able to update this blog on a more consistent basis. Well, we'll see how that goes. ;)

No comments: