Friday, March 25, 2011

I wonder...

So being that I am currently unemployed, I have plenty of free time to do as I please. This can either be a good or bad thing depending on how productive I am. I tend to get easily distracted and will spend hours on Yelp or other websites. I've been trying to go running more because I can fell myself getting fatter by the minute. Anyway, free time also means lots of time for me to ponder about things. The other day I was thinking about how every decision you make affects your life and how some decisions, although you may not realize it at the time, can completely change your life's course. I think back to my days in Florida and there are a couple of choices I made that altered my life forever. Sometimes it's about things that you do, or don't do, or people that you meet. I find myself wondering "what if..." and where I would be right now had I made a different choice than the one I did. I don't dwell on these things, but it's interesting how life is like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book. I only wish life came with a manual where you could skip ahead to different outcomes so you could make the best choice.

No comments: