Friday, December 12, 2008

San Francisco, Here I Come!

So although most of you know this by now, I haven't made an official announcement yet, so here it is: I am moving to San Francisco! That's right, I am leaving Miami and starting a new adventure in California! I know I had originally planned on going back to NYC, but I decided to try something new and San Francisco is the only other city in the US that I would ever consider living in so I'm giving it a shot! There's nothing more exciting than starting over in a brand new place you've never been and you only have one shot at life so I may as well try it now! Besides, NYC will always be there for me if I ever decide I want to go back.

Anyway, I should be leaving here after January. I added an updated counter so those are the number of days left before my new life! :) I am pretty excited about it! I will have a new city to write about! The good thing about this move is that unlike when I moved here, I will actually have some friends who live in the area so I won't be completely alone and they can help me explore the city. That always makes for a better transition.

Well, I have a million things left to do before I leave here so stay tuned on my progress (or procrastination)!

1 comment:

Ann said...

YEA!!!
Can't wait to see you.
Let me know if you need advice on areas to live in or whatever.