Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blame it on the rain

So yesterday evening I went out running, as I usually do, and after two miles it started to pour. Of course I had my ipod with me and needless to say it got wet. I tried protecting it from the rain but there really wasn't much I could do. I still had a mile to go and I ran as fast as I could but it was inevitable. I never bought the protective skin for it so it was totally vulnerable. After I got home it kept turning on and off on it's own and then today it won't even turn on at all. :( I'm giving it another day to dry up but I'm starting to think that it's officially dead. :( I read some online posts about wetting your ipod and it seems like the chances are 50/50 that it'll be ok but so far it doesn't look good. This is worse than when I wet and killed my Morotola V600. It's so depressing I could cry. :(

No comments: