Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Ending!

So I took my water damaged ipod to the Apple store on Monday to see if there was anything they could do to bring it back to life. I thought all I had do is stop in and have them take a look but apparently you have to set up an appointment to meet with a "Mac Genius" so I did. Fortunately it was worth the wait. Of course I didn't say anything about the fact that my ipod got soaked in the rain. I pretty much just told them that it wouldn't turn on or charge so they tried charging it and needless to say, it didn't work. Then they checked my warranty status and it was still under warranty so they were able to issue me a replacement at no charge because it was still under the first 6 months which made me super happy! :) While I was there I purchased a skin cover for it which I had been meaning to do anyway and would have prevented the whole ordeal. I learned this is the best thing to do because apparently if you have any kind of dents or scratches on your ipod they will not issue you a replacement even if it is still under warranty.

Anyway, getting my ipod back really made my week. Now I can once again enjoy my favorite music when I'm out on the track! :D

No comments: