Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My ironic life

I hate the way life works out sometimes. As we all know, Valentine's day is coming up and this is the first year in a long time that I will be single for it. My anniversary used to be on this day and every year, it was a hassle to try to get the day off because other people also wanted the day off. Several times I had to work an early shift so that I could at least have the evening free. Well, ironically this year, the year that V-Day means nothing to me and the year that I wouldn't mind working, I get the day off. How annoying is that? I swear, sometimes I feel like there's a higher being controlling my life and torturing me while laughing at my misery.

So anyway, now I have to figure out what I will do that day. Maybe there's some kind of support group for the pathetically single out there. ;)

No comments: