Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pointless Planning

I've come to the conclusion that planning anything is completely pointless because nothing ever goes as planned, or at least for me it doesn't. This happens to me all the time, at home, at work, everywhere and frankly, it's annoying. Why put so much time and effort on something that's bound to fail?

What am I talking about? Well, my most recent pointless planning is my move to San Francisco. I planned everything out and nothing seemed to work out. I won't get into the details but at this point, I feel like the entire thing wasn't meant to be. Sometimes things don't work out for a reason and I really feel this is the case here. As a result, I will go with my original idea which is going back to NYC. I'm not quite setting a date or anything this time around. We'll just see what happens. ;)

No comments: