Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Staying Positive

So the past few blog entries have been me complaining about everything that's gone wrong but today I decided that I need to take a different approach and not give up on what I want. I need to stay positive about things and continue to try to find a way out. For me this is especially difficult because I am not a very patient person and like things to happen right away, but obviously, this is not always going to be the case. At this point I will not discuss what I have in mind, I will merely do what I have to do and once I am set to go, I will announce my decision.

I also wanted to take a minute to say hi to my readers who I have not yet met. Yes, I have readers who actually read my blog and don't know me personally! How exciting! :) Sure we all write with the intention of having someone read our content, but I really didn't think that ever really happened. I thought that the only people who read my blog (besides myself) were a couple of friends, but today someone signed my guestbook! So I wanted to say hi to Terje and thanks for signing my guestbook! And anyone out there, please feel free to leave me comments either through the site or on my guestbook. I'd love to hear from you! :)

No comments: